Anthony Perkins: A Haunted Life

I remember first seeing Anthony Perkins in the movie Psycho when I was about 11 years old and the shower scene scared the daylights out of me. But I still thought the movie was a good one.
When I just started 6th grade and my teacher told the class that Anthony Perkins died of AIDS, I remember being the only student in the classroom who gave a damn about it. I found it so hard to believe that Anthony was gone. At recess, I hid in a bathroom stall and cried.

Someone on Facebook not only sympathized with how I felt about Anthony dying, but told me that I should read this biography on him. So I decided to give it a go. And you know what? I have zero regrets! This biography is so well-written and not in the least bit boring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me by Elton John